- The assessment will be processed in three stages (Table 1):
- First Stage: each APIGBA country/region member accepts submissions from entrants and recommends a short list of no more than 3 candidates for each Excellent Intelligent Green Building Award (i.e., Design, Performance, and Renovation types) and no more than 5 candidates for Excellent Intelligent Green Building System Award to the host APIGBA member.
- Second Stage: Judging committee selects 3 semi-finalists of each Excellent Intelligent Green Building Awards and 5 semi-finalists from the short list for the final contest in the APIGBA assembly.
- Final Stage: All semi-finalists will make oral presentation in the APIGBA assembly. Judging committee will make the final judgment after presentation.
- Entrants apply for Excellent Intelligent Green Building System Award should have been implemented in one of the entrants for Excellent Intelligent Green Building Award.
- Each APIGBA member shall nominate 2 eligible judges with professional background in Intelligent Green Building to form the Judging Committee. The mission of Judging Committee is to select the excellent building projects and systems from the recommended submossions.
Table 1 Number of recommended submissions at different assessment stages of AGIGBA Awards
Recommended by each APIGBA member
Recommended by Judging Committee
|Semi-finalists will make oral presentation in the APIGBA assembly. Judging committee will make the final judgment after presentation.